Tuesday 8 October 2013

Rolling over

So last night we had a very proud mummy and daddy moment for Caelan. We always try and put him on his tummy for a bit each day, which for a week or so he can roll from his front to his back but has taken him awhile rolling from his back to his front. Even with lots of encouragement which one night he was just laughing away at my partner. 
Which I have a video of this may able to take get it on here later but I took it on snap chat and typical was the only decent video so is a bit blurred as well.
Anyway so last night did out usual routine out Caelan on his front he rolled on his back then rolled to his front lol, we were both so happy he did it when we both were there and we were so happy for him.
So I put on the sofa this morning and he tried to get one of his toys back he rolls.
I took him to world of discovery which is a sensory class which I take him to every week and back at his at it again rolling and rolling so happy of him lol a very proud mummy moment. 














No comments:

Post a Comment